• User Experience
• User Research / User Interviews
• User Interface
This side project begun after watching the film Chef. I quickly grew to have an obsession with food trucks, but was having trouble finding food trucks near me. This gave me the idea to create Truck Tracker, a mobile app that helps users find food trucks nearest them while at the same time offering food hacks, secret menu items and the ability to save favorites.
I conducted several user interviews and found that user would like to gain more insights about food trucks, which sparked the features below:
- Yelp Integration- read reviews from fellow food truckers
- Share photos and vote on the best item on the menu
- Find out secret hacks to food items
- Beat the rush and order ahead of time
I went through several design explorations, but settled on a simple, iconic approach. Keeping the design simple, yet warm and inviting.